Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Steps 10 & 11 by Sandy Beach 210 Votes | 3.45 Stars
- Katie P: “Insightful, Funny, and Honest” -2009 by Katie P 60 Votes | 3.65 Stars
- Earl H – Steps 10 & 11, Courage to Change by Earl H 98 Votes | 3.72 Stars
- The Practice of Surrender – Ceasing to Fight Anymore by Chuck C 97 Votes | 3.55 Stars
- Emotional Sobriety @ West Ptld Group by Sharon B 77 Votes | 3.52 Stars
- Steps 4-9 as the Launching Pad to the 4th Dimension | 2009 by Russel S 50 Votes | 4.04 Stars
- The Famous “Drop The Rock” Talk – 1976 by Sandy Beach 274 Votes | 3.56 Stars
- Paul F Step Workshop – Step 1 by Paul F 77 Votes | 3.38 Stars
- Unblocking The Power – Steps 4-9 by "The Power to Get Free" - Joe H 82 Votes | 3.54 Stars
- Step 4 & 7 – The Value of Suffering by Russel S 112 Votes | 3.54 Stars
An absolutely inspiration speech that is life changing. I intend to listen to it over and over again, gleaning every particle of wisdom from her message. I am 7 months sober and have finished my first run through of the Twelve Steps but am still a “Newbie” who is experiencing her life being transformed into something I never thought could could be. Thank you Marty and am looking forward to visiting with you in the next life!
She opened my eyes to what it was really like in the early years. I will listen to her again as she has many great messages. Absolutely brilliant!
Marty’s prodigious intelligence shines though, as well as her gratitude and hard won spiritual clarity. Great story from the early days.
Sadly, Marty relapsed, according to a couple of sources, but wonderfully did get sober again and went on to more than a decade of sobriety and a stronger faith in a Higher Power than she’d had before. Her story has both lesson and inspiration for me.
Thank you so much! I love listening to these recordings and appreciate your service.
This one is so amazing! you can just picture what she would have looked like. Has that traditional broadcast style of talking. Brilliant.
What a great message. I really got a lot out of it!
Marty Mann changed my life and this is a great speaker tape for anyone serious about recovery.