Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Paul M in Bloomington 2013 by Paul M 79 Votes | 3.51 Stars
- Anthony H. @ Union Park Group in Orlando – 1996 by Famous AA Speakers 213 Votes | 3.48 Stars
- Eric C in 2000 & Stevie Ray V in 1990 by Famous AA Speakers 74 Votes | 3.35 Stars
- Lynbrook PPG 20110719 Sadik – Steps 1-3 by Primary Purpose Group - Lynbrook, NY 56 Votes | 3.61 Stars
- 2013 – Funny Recovery Share by Adam T 179 Votes | 3.62 Stars
- The Spiritual Malady & Depression by Chris R 112 Votes | 3.62 Stars
- Recovery, Spirituality, & Meditation by Mark Houston 106 Votes | 3.57 Stars
- Practicing “The Presence of the Now” by Sandy B - Spirituality Retreat 2008 177 Votes | 3.6 Stars
- The Nature of Alcoholic Self-Centeredness, Resentments, and Steps 3-5 by Jerry J 163 Votes | 3.34 Stars
- Alcoholic Self-Centeredness by Jerry J 260 Votes | 3.35 Stars
David was my sponsor early in my sobriety. I spent hours listening to him doing the steps at many different clubs. He made a huge impact on my program.
Awesome, thanks for the summary Sue – tags updated! 🙂
David A. member of the Preston Group, Dallas TX. sobriety date April 1967. Speaks of the importance of sharing experience, not opinion. I like his emphasis on “We The Fellowship”, not individual opinions. This is Part One of his chair and he covers Steps 1 thru 7. Step 1 The Diagnosis; Step 2 The Prescription; Step 3 Taking the Medicine… and so on. Well worth a listen, and I’ll look for part 2.