Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Humorous Storyteller | The Phenomenon of Craving by Karl M 149 Votes | 3.48 Stars
- Next Steps – Emotional Sobriety – Part 1 by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 80 Votes | 3.73 Stars
- Paul M in Bloomington 2013 by Paul M 79 Votes | 3.51 Stars
- Part 1 – Back to The Basics of Awakening by Sandy B - Spirituality Retreat 2008 76 Votes | 3.93 Stars
- Step 4 & 7 – The Value of Suffering by Russel S 112 Votes | 3.54 Stars
- Personal Stories – Part 1 by Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book Audio 60 Votes | 3.62 Stars
- On “Singleness of Purpose” by Chris R 55 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- Chris R: Self-Centeredness, Inventory, Step 4 by Chris R 308 Votes | 3.6 Stars
- The Archway to Freedom – Steps 7-12 by Keith L 62 Votes | 3.29 Stars
- Being Beth Just Wasn’t Enough! by Beth H 96 Votes | 3.75 Stars
Wow. I so identify.
Must be alcoholic 😆
I am, in my 8th year, so sick of being me but don’t know what to do.
Have 2 sponsors, done steps, changed a lot and also not at all.
The bedevilments are noted in my experience.
I wish I had some good guidance like Bill here but I just don’t.
Oh well I guess.
A sober life of restlessness, irritable and discontent just without the jails and Institutions I guess.
Oh my God. I have enough fodder for to meditate upon for a long time. Thank you thank you. For posting this. And thanks Bob.D and tbe crew for searching out people with a lotta drinking AND a lotta sober experiences, and gathering them in to talk at the Stateline Retreat from Sooz, Australia
Amazing. Really incredible. Might be the best speaker I’ve ever listened to. Touching.funny.clever and right on point. Very happy to have been able to access this.