Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Hazelden: A Night to Remember – 2009 by Earl H 59 Votes | 3.71 Stars
- “The Edge” by Chris R 100 Votes | 3.86 Stars
- On “Chicken-Sh*t Recovery One Liners”… by Chris R 108 Votes | 3.82 Stars
- Unblocking The Power – Steps 4-9 by "The Power to Get Free" - Joe H 80 Votes | 3.53 Stars
- Bob D – Surrender by Bob D 247 Votes | 3.89 Stars
- Earl H – Steps 10 & 11, Courage to Change by Earl H 98 Votes | 3.72 Stars
- Top AA Circuit Speaker Shares His Story on The Solution by Scott L 303 Votes | 3.45 Stars
- Recovery, Spirituality, & Meditation by Mark Houston 106 Votes | 3.57 Stars
- Practicing “The Presence of the Now” by Sandy B - Spirituality Retreat 2008 177 Votes | 3.6 Stars
- 2013 – Funny Recovery Share by Adam T 179 Votes | 3.62 Stars
Holy crap! This is me! I must have more
Thank you so much for this is very helpful and light and funny at the same time.
I need help!! Thought I could do this on my own but Me just going to meetings isn’t working.???? I need some kind of fellowship. The other day I lashed out something crazy!!!! At my father, and what’s worst!!! I don’t even remember.
Fellowship is acceptance that you’re one of us alcoholic.. we need each other and we are social beings I finally have peace after years of meetings some sponsorship tons of reading no Fellowship I wasn’t one of us now I have acquired friends by going to meetings early staying after asking for numbers and texting and calling these numbers to follow up to build my network I also played the Fatal game of living in Two Worlds the drinking and the sober it’s awkward at first as it is very easy to socialize when drinking and others are drinking was really hardly any effort here we have to take some risks but you get to choose your friendships and for acquaintances and learn to understand the difference
Yes sir you do need HELP☺
This is actually about steps 1 and 2
I’ve changed the Tape title and tags – Thank you for taking the time to comment on it as being mis-categorized!