Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Finding and Connecting To Your Higher Power by Sandy Beach 83 Votes | 3.63 Stars
- 2013 – Funny Recovery Share by Adam T 179 Votes | 3.62 Stars
- On “Chicken-Sh*t Recovery One Liners”… by Chris R 108 Votes | 3.82 Stars
- Spiritual Power of the 12 Steps by Sandy Beach 127 Votes | 3.66 Stars
- Hilarious Story & The Solution Presented Simply by Earl H 791 Votes | 3.56 Stars
- Doctor, Alcoholic, and Addict by Dr. Paul O 106 Votes | 3.5 Stars
- Alcoholic Self-Centeredness by Jerry J 260 Votes | 3.35 Stars
- 1. Lack of Power – Step 1 by "The Power to Get Free" - Joe H 113 Votes | 3.24 Stars
- Earl H- Step 12, Freedom from the Obsession, Sharing Experience by Earl H 101 Votes | 3.61 Stars
- Steps 3-7 in Ixtapa Mexico – 1994 by Sandy Beach 206 Votes | 3.54 Stars
I love listening to her message for the family, it is how I was raised and ended up getting sober at such a young age.
My parents and my husband need to hear this! The tone was very strong, but MANY families need to hear this. This is a life or DEATH disease. Too many families, parents, spouses, and children enable us. They are as sick as we are. They need a big dose of reality,a strong role model, and encouragement, they need hope and direction. The message may be disturbing and disconcerting – it is the truth. It is the bald faced truth! For those who didn’t like this message, listen to it again and hear the laughter. This message speaks to the families, they relate.
God, I did not care for this message at all. The tone was just angry, just left me feeling disturbed inside. She mentioned how she’s been rocketed into the 4th dimension, but even that sounds angry.
I turned on a Sandy B tape for a friendly, uplifting message.
All that said, there is definite truth to what she says, it’s just said with a bit of a toxic tone.
Speaking to alcoholics and their families – tough love, Al-anon etc.