Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Astrid – Excellent, Articulate Speaker! by Astrid H 167 Votes | 3.89 Stars
- Betty F. – Denial and the “Hidden Alcoholic” by Famous AA Speakers 78 Votes | 3.4 Stars
- The 12 Steps | part 1 of 2 by Earl H 82 Votes | 3.38 Stars
- “Access the Power” – 46th Tri-State Convention in Mt. Vernon, IL – 2006 by Bob D 67 Votes | 3.76 Stars
- Keith L – “Spiritual Gifts” by Keith L 69 Votes | 3.84 Stars
- Sandy B: 3 Laughs a Minute, Great for Newcomers & Sponsors Alike by Sandy Beach 58 Votes | 3.79 Stars
- His Story – Humorous, Covering Many Topics by Scott R 170 Votes | 3.51 Stars
- Earl H – Steps 10 & 11, Courage to Change by Earl H 98 Votes | 3.72 Stars
- On “Chicken-Sh*t Recovery One Liners”… by Chris R 108 Votes | 3.82 Stars
- The Practice of Surrender – Ceasing to Fight Anymore by Chuck C 97 Votes | 3.55 Stars
Is this Bill Wilson or an actor portrayal?
Is this Bill Wilson or a actor portrayal?
This was an audio performance by Bill McNiff at the Kips Bay New York AA Meeting. Additionally, there is a YouTube video of this same talk. Because AA meetings are anonymous no film recording would ever have been made of an actual AA meeting.
Is Bill M reciting Bill W or are those his own words?
This tape may be from a play where someone was playing the role of bill w. All the same, i figured its best for now to keep it under bill w’s speaker tapes.
Read Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book to find out.
Please note that the speaker on this tape does not sound like Bill Wilson. The original post
http://aa-speaker-tapes.s3.amazonaws.com/bill-w/Bill%20Wilson,%20when%20Dr.Bob%20Died,%20%20%20NOT%20BILL%20WILSON.mp3 notes that it is not Bill Wilson even though the story is a fairly accurate rendition of Bill’s.
This tape was awesome… It made me feel connected to our founders !
This tape was excellent, I recommend it to newcomers and old timers alike. It put a real human touch on one of our our founders.
Thanks Daniel, I updated the title and tagged it with “Newcomers”.