Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Earl H- Step 12, Freedom from the Obsession, Sharing Experience by Earl H 99 Votes | 3.59 Stars
- Being Beth Just Wasn’t Enough! by Beth H 95 Votes | 3.74 Stars
- Steps 10 & 11 by Sandy Beach 210 Votes | 3.45 Stars
- How the Mental Obsession Blocks All Sense of Consequences by Katie P 63 Votes | 3.22 Stars
- Earl H- Steps 08-09 by Earl H 75 Votes | 3.39 Stars
- Alcoholic Self-Centeredness by Jerry J 260 Votes | 3.35 Stars
- Drinking’s “Side Effects” and The Solution by Sandy Beach 80 Votes | 3.64 Stars
- Dead Men Talking – Both Funny and Serious, Especially Good for Newcomers by Earl H 52 Votes | 4.04 Stars
- Chuck C – “A New Pair of Glasses” Part 1 by A New Pair of Glasses 101 Votes | 3.48 Stars
- Paul F Step Workshop – Step 1 by Paul F 77 Votes | 3.38 Stars
Fantastic workshop sharing on steps 1, 2, 3. Mickey really breaks it down and right into the meat of big book and exactly what many of the key phrases mean.
I think he is doing a great job.
This one is Excellent.
Ive listened to it over and over. Nice to hear someone who does not mince words and says it in a entertaining way also.
I think this guy is doing a disservice to AA. At least half of what he says is NOT from the big book so ironically it is HIS OPINION. The WORST thing he says is that alcohol has to stop working for the alcoholic to be an alcoholic. This is a TERRIBLE thing to say because it is NOT TRUE. Tons of famous speakers would disagree and this OPINION and this will discourage alcoholics who haven’t reached the point in their drinking where alcohol doesn’t work. Also, I know that I drank precisely because it world but then I couldn’t stop – that’s what qualifies me and others, not simply because it stopped working – though I know people who say this was the case for them and that’s ok – but why make the bottom so specific and turn people away??
Micky b is awful !!