Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Sandy B at Stateline Retreat – Steps 10 & 11 by Sandy Beach 72 Votes | 3.6 Stars
- Chris R: Self-Centeredness, Inventory, Step 4 by Chris R 308 Votes | 3.6 Stars
- Quit playing God! by Russel S 61 Votes | 3.41 Stars
- A 12-Step Happening by Chris R 52 Votes | 3.92 Stars
- Jack B – Steps 1-6 in Darwin, Australia by Jack Brennan 50 Votes | 3.16 Stars
- Bob D – Step 4 , Fear & Sex at Woodstock of AA, Cocoa Beach FL. May 2010 by Bob D 88 Votes | 3.64 Stars
- 1. Lack of Power – Step 1 by "The Power to Get Free" - Joe H 113 Votes | 3.24 Stars
- Steps 10 & 11 (Powerful, Deep, & Thought Provoking) by Sandy Beach 163 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- Steps 4-9 as the Launching Pad to the 4th Dimension | 2009 by Russel S 50 Votes | 4.04 Stars
- Steps 10, 11 and 12 in Del Mar, CA – October 18th 2006 by Sandy Beach 56 Votes | 3.61 Stars
How do we get this workbook they put together for this workshop??!!
When I changed servers I forgot to bring these workbooks along and they are no longer online on the page where I originally downloaded them from. My apologies.
I have found one, feel free to email me at email@example.com if you want me to send a copy!
Mark H begins Part 3 with Step 2. It is deep, powerful, and frankly challenging – he speaks in depth about how his mind-made sense of self and its delusions drove him into the nut ward at 10 years sober – and how he decided he HAD to try dedicating himself to working steps 4-9, 10 and 11 in order to know his higher power and seeks its direction. He goes on to explain what that God-consciousness looks and feels like. Pretty riveting stuff in this alcoholic’s opinion (one who is questioning just how deep his own delusion is and how it’s working for him) 🙂
Agree Jewell. I’m 22 months sober and can *feel* that I’m being driven by 100 subtle forms of fear that are still *normal* for me – and the idea I have is that I really don;t want to be driven that way – I want more freedom and a new experience of relating to myself, others, life in general.
Me and my bro’s are having a weekly skype meeting listening to the tapes. I’m especially looking forward to hearing more about the 17-area inventory, and how they take the insights from those and use them in their 10th and 11th Step.
Excellent. Great workshop for long time sober members needing a refreshing experience w the big book.
Found part 3under emotional sobriety-not linked w part 2