Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Step 4 & 7 – The Value of Suffering by Russel S 112 Votes | 3.54 Stars
- Meeting and Outgrowing Fear | 2005 by Russel S 58 Votes | 3.76 Stars
- Steps 10 & 11 by Sandy Beach 210 Votes | 3.45 Stars
- Clancy I. Sydney Australia Founders Day 2005 by Clancy I 64 Votes | 3.44 Stars
- Bob D – Step 4 , Fear & Sex at Woodstock of AA, Cocoa Beach FL. May 2010 by Bob D 88 Votes | 3.64 Stars
- Personal Stories Part 2 – Relief from the Obsession by Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book Audio 55 Votes | 3.49 Stars
- Earl H – Steps 1 & 2 by Earl H 480 Votes | 3.52 Stars
- Steps 10, 11 and 12 in Del Mar, CA – October 18th 2006 by Sandy Beach 56 Votes | 3.61 Stars
- 2. Finding the Power – Steps 2 & 3 by "The Power to Get Free" - Joe H 93 Votes | 3.28 Stars
- Marty J – 6th Spirit of San Francisco CA by Marty J 196 Votes | 3.4 Stars
Great recovery experience, wow. A lot of gratitude and a good suggestion for newcomers. He delivered a smile, tears of joy and happiness and the necessary goosebumps moments.
Highly recommended. Big hug. Koen from the Netherlands
Butch is one of our amazing speakers in program. He’s a good friend. He’s such a great guy to hang out with. What Butch said is accurate: he doesn’t go to conventions to just speak, he goes to them to be a part of!!! Thank you administration, this talk is making my day!!! Robbie – NJ
I saw Butch speak at the Winter meeting convention in Little Rock in 2008 in my second year of sobriety and it was so great and he’s still the best speaker I’ve head and now I’m a speaker.
Barrie, Ontario just up the Simcoe u know where lol thank u so much
Its full of big picture, big book nuggets that I promise you I forget regularly – and I want to be reminded of those, they are hugely meaningful!
Beautiful from the heart share . Full of gratitude for his recovery and the simple straight AA spiritual path to be of service fulfilling our primary purpose through his grace
I love this guy with all my heart thank you Butch
This is great for the newcomer! Also spirituality.
Excellent comments folks – thank you so much, I’ve tagged the tape to reflect your input 🙂
Not just great for newcomers. All as no matter how much sobriety. I have not forgot were I came from. Thanks you Butcher for a wonderful reminder. Never to let up on my spiritual program. POWERFUL MESSAGE.