Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Emotional Sobriety @ West Ptld Group by Sharon B 77 Votes | 3.52 Stars
- The Archway to Freedom – Steps 7-12 by Keith L 62 Votes | 3.29 Stars
- Tom B. Jr. – Emotional Sobriety & Perfectionism (very solid message) by Tom B 257 Votes | 3.83 Stars
- Open Discussion AA Meetings Water Down The AA Message!! by Chris R 99 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- Unblocking The Power – Steps 4-9 by "The Power to Get Free" - Joe H 82 Votes | 3.54 Stars
- Betty F. – Denial and the “Hidden Alcoholic” by Famous AA Speakers 78 Votes | 3.4 Stars
- Next Steps – Step 2 – (Part 3) by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 53 Votes | 3.96 Stars
- Audrey C. (Dallas) on March 10 2012 by 53 Votes | 3.34 Stars
- Sandy B: 3 Laughs a Minute, Great for Newcomers & Sponsors Alike by Sandy Beach 61 Votes | 3.84 Stars
- Clancy I. Sydney Australia Founders Day 2005 by Clancy I 64 Votes | 3.44 Stars
Passionately brutal. Russel S nails it. Gave me a much deeper perspective into what it is that I am actually doing in AA and our wonderful program. What a blessing!
Very on point speaker. The facts of AA, How it WORKS. AA does need to have the BB spoken in the meetings. The truth. God is either everything or He nothing.
Yes absolutely, of course the AA Big Book must be spoken about and referred to in every single AA meeting globally. I’m so shocked at the sheer high number of groups of people who meet and talk about anything except the recovery from alcoholism and the essential requirements necessary for recovery. I don’t want to hear anything else. I’m so scared of these idiots destroying AA from within, the anti-God brigade who don’t even know what’s in the Big Book.