Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Next Steps – Step 2 – (Part 3) by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 53 Votes | 3.96 Stars
- Finding and Connecting To Your Higher Power by Sandy Beach 82 Votes | 3.66 Stars
- Being Beth Just Wasn’t Enough! by Beth H 95 Votes | 3.74 Stars
- Earl Hightower – 2002 (funny, inspiring) by Earl H 89 Votes | 3.89 Stars
- Hazelden: A Night to Remember – 2009 by Earl H 59 Votes | 3.71 Stars
- The Archway to Freedom – Steps 7-12 by Keith L 62 Votes | 3.29 Stars
- Jack B – Steps 1-6 in Darwin, Australia by Jack Brennan 50 Votes | 3.16 Stars
- Meeting and Outgrowing Fear | 2005 by Russel S 58 Votes | 3.76 Stars
- Doctor, Alcoholic, and Addict by Dr. Paul O 106 Votes | 3.5 Stars
- Paul F Step Workshop – Step 1 by Paul F 77 Votes | 3.38 Stars
An awesome story of how God meet you right where you’re at and then opens doors that we are able to walk through not even know when we wanted to. I love Earl H good story
Hands down….my favorite of all time.
Laughed and learned
Great speaker funny and serious at the same time great for a new comer ty for a great message
Laughed out loud. Very funny but very real and a good talk.
Thanks Nina and Rich – Pertinent Tags and Descriptive Title Added!
Experience strength hope funny early sobriety very entertaining with a serious message
His explanation of his head racing in his first few AA meetings from 40 mins onwards are fantastic.