Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Tom B. Jr. – Emotional Sobriety & Perfectionism (very solid message) by Tom B 255 Votes | 3.84 Stars
- Meeting and Outgrowing Fear | 2005 by Russel S 58 Votes | 3.76 Stars
- Chris R: Self-Centeredness, Inventory, Step 4 by Chris R 308 Votes | 3.6 Stars
- Chris S in Hoboken 2006 by Chris S 64 Votes | 3.64 Stars
- Anthony H. @ Union Park Group in Orlando – 1996 by Famous AA Speakers 213 Votes | 3.48 Stars
- On “Singleness of Purpose” by Chris R 55 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- The Archway to Freedom – Steps 7-12 by Keith L 62 Votes | 3.29 Stars
- Unblocking The Power – Steps 4-9 by "The Power to Get Free" - Joe H 80 Votes | 3.53 Stars
- The 12 Steps | part 1 of 2 by Earl H 82 Votes | 3.38 Stars
- Betty F. – Denial and the “Hidden Alcoholic” by Famous AA Speakers 78 Votes | 3.4 Stars
Title and tags updated.
Hello, I am Kate, grateful to be 11 years sober. This series of talks by Earl has been a great boost for me, going through some difficulties.
Also, I am playing the tapes to my new young friend, and it is good to see her chuckle and start to lift out of her pain.
So I reckon they are good tapes for newcomers, and someone with some time up, who is sober but “stuck”! Thank you.