Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Earl H – Steps 10 & 11, Courage to Change by Earl H 98 Votes | 3.72 Stars
- Chris R: Self-Centeredness, Inventory, Step 4 by Chris R 308 Votes | 3.6 Stars
- Spiritual Power of the 12 Steps by Sandy Beach 127 Votes | 3.66 Stars
- Next Steps – Emotional Sobriety – Part 2 (Step 1, Spiritual Malady examined) by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 80 Votes | 3.85 Stars
- Steps 10, 11 and 12 in Del Mar, CA – October 18th 2006 by Sandy Beach 56 Votes | 3.61 Stars
- Hilarious Story & The Solution Presented Simply by Earl H 791 Votes | 3.56 Stars
- Step 6 Talk by Russel S 56 Votes | 3.98 Stars
- How the Mental Obsession Blocks All Sense of Consequences by Katie P 63 Votes | 3.22 Stars
- Being Beth Just Wasn’t Enough! by Beth H 96 Votes | 3.75 Stars
- Step 4 & 7 – The Value of Suffering by Russel S 112 Votes | 3.54 Stars
Told my story including the sense of alienation from earth people and how I never drank in the morning for fear I would go to the dark side of alcoholism. Loved “hand in the small of my back” is what a sponsor does. Spiritual talk in boots in the mud mode. But, don’t let it go to your head because I know I know nothing and do not like circuit speakers because I am jealous. Love.
I know I’m a sick alcoholic when the first thought in my head when I hear about Linda is, I’d love to have dinner with her :p
This is why sex is an important topic that many will never talk about but we all need it in our lives and struggle with thoughts, insecurity, over confidence, or some unhealthy behavior that we need to work on.
Very Good. Very very good!! Thanks Charlie C. I am off to find more of your tapes.