Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Hazelden: A Night to Remember – 2009 by Earl H 59 Votes | 3.71 Stars
- Next Steps – Step 2 – (Part 3) by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 53 Votes | 3.96 Stars
- On “Singleness of Purpose” by Chris R 55 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- Drinking’s “Side Effects” and The Solution by Sandy Beach 80 Votes | 3.64 Stars
- Top AA Circuit Speaker Shares His Story on The Solution by Scott L 303 Votes | 3.45 Stars
- A 12-Step Happening by Chris R 52 Votes | 3.92 Stars
- Steps 6 & 7 | 22nd. Spring Conference May 2012 by Sandy Beach 83 Votes | 3.82 Stars
- Recovery, Spirituality, & Meditation by Mark Houston 106 Votes | 3.57 Stars
- On “Chicken-Sh*t Recovery One Liners”… by Chris R 108 Votes | 3.82 Stars
- “The Edge” by Chris R 100 Votes | 3.86 Stars
One of my favorite alcoholics.
I had Clancy for our Speaker at the Friday Night AA Meeting held at St. Clements Church San Clemente .California for a lot of Years . He was one I connected too when I came to AA , Sept 2nd. 1976 . The Boats I kept getting all ways Sank . Ha ha ha. After a Lot of PAIN I finally Jumped in and Grabbed and ORE and started Pulling . Been Sober for a lot of Years now . 34 but who is counting .
Oh!! Thankfully, I was told about this tape. Clancy’s portrayal of AA hits the nail on its head in my book, and I just pray I and others don’t forget to row! GOD Bless Him!