Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Anthony H. @ Union Park Group in Orlando – 1996 by Famous AA Speakers 213 Votes | 3.48 Stars
- Steps 3-7 in Ixtapa Mexico – 1994 by Sandy Beach 206 Votes | 3.54 Stars
- On “Singleness of Purpose” by Chris R 55 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- The Spiritual Malady & Depression by Chris R 112 Votes | 3.62 Stars
- The Practice of Surrender – Ceasing to Fight Anymore by Chuck C 97 Votes | 3.55 Stars
- Paul F Step Workshop – Step 1 by Paul F 77 Votes | 3.38 Stars
- Earl Hightower – 2002 (funny, inspiring) by Earl H 89 Votes | 3.89 Stars
- Earl H- Step 12, Freedom from the Obsession, Sharing Experience by Earl H 100 Votes | 3.6 Stars
- Personal Stories – Part 1 by Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book Audio 60 Votes | 3.62 Stars
- Mildred F – Step 4, Fear & Sex ,19th. Spring Conference Cocoa Beach – 2009 by 50 Votes | 3.62 Stars
Great stuff Jeff, thanks for the comment!
I feel similarly about certain speakers, especially Sandy B, Dave F, and Mark H when they talk about employing the steps to break into deep spiritual consciousness – the part of us that sees no separation between us and others.
It inspires me to keep asking/seeking, “What else can this Higher Power of my understanding do to help me continue to awaken?”
When I was about 4 years sober, I was given one of Clint H’s tapes by my sponsor. Hearing him, everything that had been rolling around in my head without making sense suddenly snapped into place, and by the grace of my Higher Power, my sobriety has continued since 1984. I found Clint’s messages (he has many tapes/dvds) to be instrumental, not only in my own life, but with the guys with whom I work.