Popular Speaker Tapes:
- “Access the Power” – 46th Tri-State Convention in Mt. Vernon, IL – 2006 by Bob D 67 Votes | 3.76 Stars
- Dead Men Talking – Both Funny and Serious, Especially Good for Newcomers by Earl H 53 Votes | 4.06 Stars
- Emotional Sobriety @ West Ptld Group by Sharon B 77 Votes | 3.52 Stars
- Steps 10 & 11 by Sandy Beach 210 Votes | 3.45 Stars
- Quit playing God! by Russel S 61 Votes | 3.41 Stars
- Earl H- Steps 08-09 by Earl H 75 Votes | 3.39 Stars
- Betty F. – Denial and the “Hidden Alcoholic” by Famous AA Speakers 78 Votes | 3.4 Stars
- An Irish-Born Storyteller Finds Her Recovery in America by Local Meeting Speakers 108 Votes | 4.37 Stars
- Top AA Circuit Speaker Shares His Story on The Solution by Scott L 303 Votes | 3.45 Stars
- Anthony H – Pacific Group Meeting by Famous AA Speakers 127 Votes | 3.65 Stars
Workshop Handouts and Exercises:
Next Steps Handout
Next Steps Exercises
This is incredible. Thank you.
Few laughs to! 🙂
How do I download the handout and exercise downloads. They come up as an error. Or is there somewhere else to find them
The files should be working now. The will come up in a separate window but you should be able to export/save it to your computer.
On fire recovery
yes, isnt it wonderful.
The Program on a whole other level. This takes the spiritual even deeper — while cautioning us to refrain from judgmental thinking about our meetings, other paths, etc. really deepening my program — listen to all the tapes to take the journey with them (us).
hi Constance,where aare you from.
We’re going through this series in our weekly online skype group.
This stuff is such a great boost, just listening to what is possible, how much of the “Old Program” we can let go of, what it gets replaced with.
This is an excellent series. I learned so much from these guys! I wish I could have been there! Definitely download this!
Whoa. Listen to Mark H talk from 34:00 through 48:00 to get a feel for what they are covering in this workshop. I want what this guy has…
How I download the work book
After clicking the link, goto File>Export as pdf. That works for me.