Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Steps 3-7 in Ixtapa Mexico – 1994 by Sandy Beach 206 Votes | 3.54 Stars
- Dead Men Talking – Both Funny and Serious, Especially Good for Newcomers by Earl H 53 Votes | 4.06 Stars
- Alcoholic Self-Centeredness by Jerry J 260 Votes | 3.35 Stars
- Finding and Connecting To Your Higher Power by Sandy Beach 83 Votes | 3.63 Stars
- Tom B. Jr. – Emotional Sobriety & Perfectionism (very solid message) by Tom B 257 Votes | 3.83 Stars
- Marty J – 6th Spirit of San Francisco CA by Marty J 196 Votes | 3.4 Stars
- Relapse Prevention by Chris R 88 Votes | 3.9 Stars
- Open Discussion AA Meetings Water Down The AA Message!! by Chris R 99 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- Top AA Circuit Speaker Shares His Story on The Solution by Scott L 303 Votes | 3.45 Stars
- Next Steps – Step 2 – (Part 3) by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 53 Votes | 3.96 Stars
Beautiful Encouraging Story
I have listened to Don C. twice now. The first time as a few years ago and I listened to his story again today. My heart fills with gratitude when I hear stories like this one. Alcohol has beaten me each and every time that I return to the ring. It always will.
I appreciate the details he provides in his experiences with the steps.
Thank you Don C.!
I saw Don C several years ago in Lubbock Tx, he did the same ritual and his story is amazing. Thank you, Lord, for AA and all the beautiful people who make it here, and God please keep those who do not safe under the angel’s wings.
Had tears in my eyes not knowing why. I sat back and thought why. It was extreme joy to be part of!
What a beautiful, encouraging testimonial! Thank you.