Popular Speaker Tapes:
- 2013 – Funny Recovery Share by Adam T 179 Votes | 3.62 Stars
- Steps 4-9 as the Launching Pad to the 4th Dimension | 2009 by Russel S 50 Votes | 4.04 Stars
- Step 6 Talk by Russel S 55 Votes | 3.96 Stars
- Paul M in Bloomington 2013 by Paul M 79 Votes | 3.51 Stars
- 2. Finding the Power – Steps 2 & 3 by "The Power to Get Free" - Joe H 93 Votes | 3.28 Stars
- Tom B. Jr. – Emotional Sobriety & Perfectionism (very solid message) by Tom B 255 Votes | 3.84 Stars
- Jack B – Steps 1-6 in Darwin, Australia by Jack Brennan 50 Votes | 3.16 Stars
- Top AA Circuit Speaker Shares His Story on The Solution by Scott L 303 Votes | 3.45 Stars
- Personal Stories – Part 1 by Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book Audio 60 Votes | 3.62 Stars
- How the Mental Obsession Blocks All Sense of Consequences by Katie P 63 Votes | 3.22 Stars
I’m an Archivist in Arkansas, District 1 in NW Arkansas. I’m trying to find out why Ebby was speaking in Memphis, TN in 1958. I’m doing some research for another archivist. Was this an AA Convention? If so, for what reason was this convention held? Thank you.
Wow, cool stuff Jacob, thanks for helping keep history in order!
I have no details about the tape other than that – and to be honest, I can’t even guarantee that that title info is accurate (after all, i’m simply relying on unverified text included within the tape name to derive it’s title).
Thanks for your service!
I’m still researching Ebby Thacher in Memphis in 1958. The Archivist in TN is checking out local newspapers that were published in 1958 in Memphis.