Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Mark L. AA Stand Up Comic – FUNNY!! by Famous AA Speakers 72 Votes | 3.46 Stars
- Steps 10, 11 and 12 in Del Mar, CA – October 18th 2006 by Sandy Beach 56 Votes | 3.61 Stars
- Personal Stories Part 2 – Relief from the Obsession by Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book Audio 55 Votes | 3.49 Stars
- Doctor, Alcoholic, and Addict by Dr. Paul O 106 Votes | 3.5 Stars
- Betty F. – Denial and the “Hidden Alcoholic” by Famous AA Speakers 78 Votes | 3.4 Stars
- Emotional Sobriety @ West Ptld Group by Sharon B 77 Votes | 3.52 Stars
- Hilarious Story & The Solution Presented Simply by Earl H 790 Votes | 3.56 Stars
- Steps 4-9 as the Launching Pad to the 4th Dimension | 2009 by Russel S 50 Votes | 4.04 Stars
- Drinking’s “Side Effects” and The Solution by Sandy Beach 80 Votes | 3.64 Stars
- The 12 Steps | part 1 of 2 by Earl H 82 Votes | 3.38 Stars
Excellent message! Thank you Russell for continuing to share your experience, strength and hope.
Long winded, and never gets to the point, complicates things.
Too much “you , you, you” “you need to do this”
I’m pretty sure we’re suppose to talk to about our experience strength and hope not a screaming lecture of must dos.
I feel like Jojo.
The book tells me to share my experience, strenght and hope. Not opinion and judgement – for those i don’t need AA, i can get that from the normies too.
And wishing sb to get drunk… well.
Hope both of you are clean and sober.
Much love to my AA brothers and sisters.
Thank you!! Truth!! Tell it like it is! Conscious contact with my Higher Power keeps me sober each day without I have nothing. Glad to hear someone not be afraid to say how this thing really works while people are dying every day. God bless
awesome speaker straight up AA talk lot of watered down AA in my area I like to call if your Lip shits whats your asshole do AA thank God Ive found speakers like you on internet so maybe just maybe i can continue how to carry and present THE MESSAGE thank you Russel