Popular Speaker Tapes:
- How the Mental Obsession Blocks All Sense of Consequences by Katie P 63 Votes | 3.22 Stars
- Tom B. Jr. – Emotional Sobriety & Perfectionism (very solid message) by Tom B 257 Votes | 3.83 Stars
- An Irish-Born Storyteller Finds Her Recovery in America by Local Meeting Speakers 108 Votes | 4.37 Stars
- Next Steps – Emotional Sobriety – Part 2 (Step 1, Spiritual Malady examined) by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 80 Votes | 3.85 Stars
- Earl H – Steps 1 & 2 by Earl H 480 Votes | 3.52 Stars
- His Story – Humorous, Covering Many Topics by Scott R 170 Votes | 3.51 Stars
- The Nature of Alcoholic Self-Centeredness, Resentments, and Steps 3-5 by Jerry J 166 Votes | 3.36 Stars
- Astrid – Excellent, Articulate Speaker! by Astrid H 167 Votes | 3.89 Stars
- On “Chicken-Sh*t Recovery One Liners”… by Chris R 108 Votes | 3.82 Stars
- Katie P: “Insightful, Funny, and Honest” -2009 by Katie P 60 Votes | 3.65 Stars
He may be a great guy but didn’t really touch on emotional sobriety at all….
This is my first tape listening to Chris, and I like his take on the whole emotional sobriety topic. In essence, he talks about how the steps apply to our emotional healing process, how we learn better to relate to feelings that we never really had skill dealing with before. I’m going to listen to more of his tapes to see if he goes into more depth on the topic.