Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Chris R: Self-Centeredness, Inventory, Step 4 by Chris R 308 Votes | 3.6 Stars
- On “Chicken-Sh*t Recovery One Liners”… by Chris R 108 Votes | 3.82 Stars
- “Access the Power” – 46th Tri-State Convention in Mt. Vernon, IL – 2006 by Bob D 67 Votes | 3.76 Stars
- The Ego’s Biggest Worry 🙂 by Sandy Beach 229 Votes | 3.79 Stars
- Bob D – Surrender by Bob D 248 Votes | 3.89 Stars
- Sandy B: 3 Laughs a Minute, Great for Newcomers & Sponsors Alike by Sandy Beach 61 Votes | 3.84 Stars
- Clancy I. Sydney Australia Founders Day 2005 by Clancy I 64 Votes | 3.44 Stars
- Paul M in Bloomington 2013 by Paul M 79 Votes | 3.51 Stars
- Earl H- Step 12, Freedom from the Obsession, Sharing Experience by Earl H 101 Votes | 3.61 Stars
- Steps 10 & 11 (Powerful, Deep, & Thought Provoking) by Sandy Beach 163 Votes | 3.58 Stars
I love Howard, his message and his delivery.
I met Howard and his wife at the Atlanta Round Up around 2003. Pat and Howard were dinner guests at my home the weekend of his speaking engagement.
My wife wanted to cook a homemade meal for them as an act of gratitude for a newly sober husband.
At dinner my wife saw gifts of the program that she could not have imagined.
Howard’s genuine love and gratitude for Pat gave my wife hope that a complete psychic change was possible.
And for me, it gave me five solid years of step work to rid myself of the resentment I felt Howard created by setting the Husband behavior bar so high.
Covers the foundation steps, 1,2 & 3, the bondage of self, ego, and emotional sobriety. Personal understooding of God revealed through meditation. I want what he’s got.
Strong Description Jim, thanks, title and tags updated.
This guy is awesome! Funny, humble, a very down to earth tale of how he came to develop conscious contact as a nonbeliever — something I needed to hear. Highly recommended
Great stuff! This old-timer is very calming and full of wisdom – this tape talks about how meditation works to open our minds to all the choices the steps give us to respond to our internal condition and vexing situations that coming up during the course of everyday living.