Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Hazelden: A Night to Remember – 2009 by Earl H 59 Votes | 3.71 Stars
- Personal Stories – Part 1 by Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book Audio 60 Votes | 3.62 Stars
- An Irish-Born Storyteller Finds Her Recovery in America by Local Meeting Speakers 108 Votes | 4.37 Stars
- Earl H- Steps 03-05 by Earl H 104 Votes | 3.49 Stars
- Mildred F – Step 4, Fear & Sex ,19th. Spring Conference Cocoa Beach – 2009 by 50 Votes | 3.62 Stars
- Spiritual Principles – 2002 by Sandy Beach 89 Votes | 3.84 Stars
- The Nature of Alcoholic Self-Centeredness, Resentments, and Steps 3-5 by Jerry J 163 Votes | 3.34 Stars
- Spiritual Power of the 12 Steps by Sandy Beach 126 Votes | 3.65 Stars
- The Famous “Drop The Rock” Talk – 1976 by Sandy Beach 270 Votes | 3.56 Stars
- Paul F Step Workshop – Step 1 by Paul F 77 Votes | 3.38 Stars
long term sobriety
Thanks Laura, Title and Tags updated!
This is a GREAT speaker for folks with long-term sobriety. I’m sober 29 years in AA, and got so much out of hearing Lila speak. I’ve probably listened to this talk three times, and have passed it on to my sponsees who have also listened to it more than once.
I don’t often hear people talking about the struggles of long-term sobriety, so it is sometimes hard to know what is personal to me, and what is typical of being sober over half my life. This speaker (and the other talks from her on this site) have brought me profound relief during a difficult time in my life.