Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Earl H- Steps 03-05 by Earl H 104 Votes | 3.49 Stars
- The 12 Steps | part 1 of 2 by Earl H 82 Votes | 3.38 Stars
- Meeting and Outgrowing Fear | 2005 by Russel S 58 Votes | 3.76 Stars
- Sandy B at Stateline Retreat – Steps 10 & 11 by Sandy Beach 71 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- FUNNY!! – Ken D at 2011 Texas State Convention by Ken D 56 Votes | 3.88 Stars
- Astrid – Excellent, Articulate Speaker! by Astrid H 167 Votes | 3.89 Stars
- On “Chicken-Sh*t Recovery One Liners”… by Chris R 108 Votes | 3.82 Stars
- Earl H – Steps 1 & 2 by Earl H 479 Votes | 3.52 Stars
- Hazelden: A Night to Remember – 2009 by Earl H 59 Votes | 3.71 Stars
- Jack B – Steps 1-6 in Darwin, Australia by Jack Brennan 50 Votes | 3.16 Stars
I’m very grateful for any high bottom stories.
No worries. You might want to keep the Speaker name , date and location of speech for historical reference.
Yvevlin G is a High Bottom recovery. He Starting drinking at 25 and enters AA by age 33 with a job, kids and wife. He was a periodic drinker who developed a growing sensitivity to alcohol resulting in unpredictable outcomes. He struggled with identifying with low bottom stories. He describes the steps and his pursuit of the “Meat and Grist” of the program. The “early-timers” used the steps to develop his objective mind over life and to help him not only attain the first step, sobriety, but to break free from the egocentric ball he had found himself trapped in.
Thanks a bunch Mark – lemme try and find the full tape. “high bottom” is an excellent new tag, will add others based on your comments. It’s the first of it’s kind that refers to high bottoms and the difficulty to relate.
Title and Tags updated…