Popular Speaker Tapes:
- How the Mental Obsession Blocks All Sense of Consequences by Katie P 63 Votes | 3.22 Stars
- Emotional Sobriety @ West Ptld Group by Sharon B 77 Votes | 3.52 Stars
- Steps 6 & 7 | 22nd. Spring Conference May 2012 by Sandy Beach 83 Votes | 3.82 Stars
- Steps 10 & 11 by Sandy Beach 210 Votes | 3.45 Stars
- The Practice of Surrender – Ceasing to Fight Anymore by Chuck C 97 Votes | 3.55 Stars
- Steps 3-7 in Ixtapa Mexico – 1994 by Sandy Beach 206 Votes | 3.54 Stars
- Earl Hightower – 2002 (funny, inspiring) by Earl H 89 Votes | 3.89 Stars
- The Archway to Freedom – Steps 7-12 by Keith L 62 Votes | 3.29 Stars
- Spiritual Principles – 2002 by Sandy Beach 89 Votes | 3.84 Stars
- Anthony H – Pacific Group Meeting by Famous AA Speakers 127 Votes | 3.65 Stars
I came across Bob’s tapes very early in recovery I would listen to them over and over I’d even take notes. And in so many areas I identify with him
He put the fun in dysfunctional I truly Love the man and what he has given me. And we can still hear him speak with the tapes he has left us.
I’ve been Sober since 1987 I couldn’t have been sober without him. I’m still listening. RIP Bob E and Thank You
This guy was wonderful. He covers so many areas of recovery. which is a legacy of AA and separate’s the difference between recovery and not drinking.
Two years into the program and I love listening to Bob and others every morning. An Inspiring way to begin my day.
I have 32 yrs sober ..i found bob earls tapes early in sobriety and still have them..he has saved my life over and over and over……even now 32 yrs later in a hard place…found his tapes and he’s been up with me all nite saving my sobriety again..love you bobby ..so much ..isn’t even enough words…cant find out if he’s still alive here …wanted to know..of course either way ..he’s alive in our hearts and still sharing the message….his honesty is saving souls…
I’m sorry to tell you that Bob moved on to whatever is next on January 9 of this year.
A number of Bob’s friends, and folks like you who were impacted by his message over the years, have gathered over on Facebook to share thoughts and memories.
You can find us at:
Funny, inspiring, emotional sobriety, sponsorship, insanity, and service. All tags that I think are touched on in this excellent story. Thanks for sharing this.
Title and tags updated, many thanks!
My favorite speaker ?