Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Keith L – “Spiritual Gifts” by Keith L 71 Votes | 3.87 Stars
- Steps 1 & 2 – 1995 by Sandy Beach 217 Votes | 3.47 Stars
- Dead Men Talking – Both Funny and Serious, Especially Good for Newcomers by Earl H 53 Votes | 4.06 Stars
- Earl H- Step 12, Freedom from the Obsession, Sharing Experience by Earl H 100 Votes | 3.6 Stars
- Steps 6 & 7 | 22nd. Spring Conference May 2012 by Sandy Beach 83 Votes | 3.82 Stars
- Step 4 & 7 – The Value of Suffering by Russel S 112 Votes | 3.54 Stars
- Chuck C – “A New Pair of Glasses” Part 1 by A New Pair of Glasses 101 Votes | 3.48 Stars
- Chris R: Self-Centeredness, Inventory, Step 4 by Chris R 308 Votes | 3.6 Stars
- Emotional Sobriety @ West Ptld Group by Sharon B 77 Votes | 3.52 Stars
- Next Steps – Emotional Sobriety – Part 1 by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 80 Votes | 3.73 Stars
As a newcomer on my 72nd day it was awesome. I have been in a bit of a rut lately and that message he a lot of what I needed to hear!
Keep coming back, bra. We need you.
tHyper-honest. Nails that dangerous 17 year time.
Y would u say such nasty stuff that will represent the kind of person you are forever on this website?
Loved this. She’s funny, and the message is strong.
Packs a lot into one talk. Very insightful application of the Big Book as it pertains to doing the steps and service. All told with great humor. Sounds like a person who has what anyone would want. Great tape for newcomers.
Thanks Rob, tagged and added to the AA Newcomers Page 🙂
Funny, insightful, honest.