Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Tom B. Jr. – Emotional Sobriety & Perfectionism (very solid message) by Tom B 255 Votes | 3.84 Stars
- Alcoholic Self-Centeredness by Jerry J 260 Votes | 3.35 Stars
- A 12-Step Happening by Chris R 52 Votes | 3.92 Stars
- The 12 Steps | part 1 of 2 by Earl H 82 Votes | 3.38 Stars
- Next Steps – Emotional Sobriety – Part 2 (Step 1, Spiritual Malady examined) by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 79 Votes | 3.89 Stars
- The Nature of Alcoholic Self-Centeredness, Resentments, and Steps 3-5 by Jerry J 163 Votes | 3.34 Stars
- Finding and Connecting To Your Higher Power by Sandy Beach 82 Votes | 3.66 Stars
- The Spiritual Malady & Depression by Chris R 112 Votes | 3.62 Stars
- Clancy I. Sydney Australia Founders Day 2005 by Clancy I 63 Votes | 3.41 Stars
- Sandy B at Gulf Shores Alabama February 2008 by Sandy Beach 88 Votes | 3.5 Stars
Love this. I first heard this when I was a couple of months sober and it was one of those watershed moment in my recovery. I little to revisit it every now and again for a listen. Recovery is some journey. Thank god for AA
I’d like to listen to Jack Brennan on his story in AA as a Wheelman for the mob for identification
First heard this tape in 1986,spoke to jack once in Perth Australia Have been sober over 31years since.A beautiful man of honesty. bandana Johnny (glenhuntly Sunday 7pm)
Riveting and powerful e,s, and hope!
“ORC”, “Ontario Regional Conference”, “1973”, “Toronto”
Thanks Orion, your adding some nice context to the tapes 🙂
fantastic share straight from the heart, be true to thyself.
This man helped me listening to him in my early years of sobriety this man and the big book tells you you Can get sober if u do
The things he suggests will keep u sober this is the way out its the only way.