Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Open Discussion AA Meetings Water Down The AA Message!! by Chris R 99 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- Earl H – Steps 1 & 2 by Earl H 479 Votes | 3.52 Stars
- Recovery, Spirituality, & Meditation by Mark Houston 106 Votes | 3.57 Stars
- Steps 4-9 as the Launching Pad to the 4th Dimension | 2009 by Russel S 50 Votes | 4.04 Stars
- Early Sobriety – Walking Through the Challenges | 2006 by Earl H 53 Votes | 3.53 Stars
- Steps 10 & 11 (Powerful, Deep, & Thought Provoking) by Sandy Beach 163 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- Hilarious Story & The Solution Presented Simply by Earl H 790 Votes | 3.56 Stars
- The Nature of Alcoholic Self-Centeredness, Resentments, and Steps 3-5 by Jerry J 163 Votes | 3.34 Stars
- Next Steps – Emotional Sobriety – Part 1 by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 80 Votes | 3.73 Stars
- Unblocking The Power – Steps 4-9 by "The Power to Get Free" - Joe H 80 Votes | 3.53 Stars
I love listening to Mark. His insistence on written inventory improved my sobriety. I had been wondering why I was. feeling a bit off the beam and after I listened to this I started actually writing down my fears and resentments. I have six years sobriety and have done the Steps three times in addition to take times I have gone through with sponsees. But I hadn’t been doing written inventory as a regular thing.
Now it is a regular practice.
Way to go Ann utilizing inventory as a regular practice, like Mark said “a lot more happens between pen and paper, then mind and mouth.” I hope your sobriety is still going strong, one day at a time.