Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Next Steps – Emotional Sobriety – Part 2 (Step 1, Spiritual Malady examined) by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 80 Votes | 3.85 Stars
- Sandy B: 3 Laughs a Minute, Great for Newcomers & Sponsors Alike by Sandy Beach 61 Votes | 3.84 Stars
- The Practice of Surrender – Ceasing to Fight Anymore by Chuck C 97 Votes | 3.55 Stars
- “Access the Power” – 46th Tri-State Convention in Mt. Vernon, IL – 2006 by Bob D 67 Votes | 3.76 Stars
- Quit playing God! by Russel S 61 Votes | 3.41 Stars
- Chris R: Self-Centeredness, Inventory, Step 4 by Chris R 308 Votes | 3.6 Stars
- The Nature of Alcoholic Self-Centeredness, Resentments, and Steps 3-5 by Jerry J 166 Votes | 3.36 Stars
- Steps 1 & 2 – 1995 by Sandy Beach 217 Votes | 3.47 Stars
- Steps 4-9 as the Launching Pad to the 4th Dimension | 2009 by Russel S 50 Votes | 4.04 Stars
- “The Edge” by Chris R 100 Votes | 3.86 Stars
So glad to hear emotional sobriety from Mark Houston, he’s still a strength in my sobriety. I’ve run to him on speaker tapes especially at 10 years sober when I was struggling with my 2nd surrender self will. So grateful he was all about the big book of Alcoholics Anonymous because he truly saved my life tapping me back into the Power. Will be forever thankful he was here long before I got to AA. I still listen to him at times for comfort and security keeping me fired up about carrying the message outlined in the book Alcoholics Anonymous. RIP Mark H.
Awesome to hear the message without filler, God bless all who were involved with this workshop, I miss you Mark.