Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Drinking’s “Side Effects” and The Solution by Sandy Beach 80 Votes | 3.64 Stars
- A Spiritual Malady – May 2012 by Sandy Beach 174 Votes | 3.49 Stars
- Being Beth Just Wasn’t Enough! by Beth H 96 Votes | 3.75 Stars
- Dead Men Talking – Both Funny and Serious, Especially Good for Newcomers by Earl H 53 Votes | 4.06 Stars
- Hazelden: A Night to Remember – 2009 by Earl H 59 Votes | 3.71 Stars
- Eric C in 2000 & Stevie Ray V in 1990 by Famous AA Speakers 75 Votes | 3.36 Stars
- 2013 – Funny Recovery Share by Adam T 179 Votes | 3.62 Stars
- The Famous “Drop The Rock” Talk – 1976 by Sandy Beach 274 Votes | 3.56 Stars
- Recovery, Spirituality, & Meditation by Mark Houston 106 Votes | 3.57 Stars
- The Nature of Alcoholic Self-Centeredness, Resentments, and Steps 3-5 by Jerry J 166 Votes | 3.36 Stars
Duplicate of https://www.recoveryaudio.org/aa-speaker-tapes/northern-plains-group-2006-fargo-nd-oct-10-2006-36-min
Thanks for pointing it out Richard. To keep things simple for me, I’m gonna leave the duplicate tape up just in case there’s comments on each tape.
Boy was Bob blessed. What happened to him in the past 5yrs? Oh well. 5 stars
Incredible thank you for the gentle reminders to get back to the basics in the big book that bless and thank you for my life
Really good clear description of the alcoholic.
Isolated alone, fearful, not fitting in until, early teens introduced to alcohol.
I really appreciated the honesty of drug use, and the fact that it was used’ alcoholically ‘ I could really relate
Good for newcomer,
Thanks God for Bob to be here everyday. I am listening every time this words and I finished grateful with God, with Bob and with this deep Aa program.
“An essence of somebody that you’ve always wanted to be…”
Those words spoke directly to my soul…. this share was amazing and reminded me of just how blessed I am to have found the Fellowship and the older sober members that loved me back to life .
Good speaker. Good talk
Very good for newcomers. It explains what alcoholism is, the self delusional thinking, no mental defense over the first drink, what makes alcoholics different than normal drinkers.
Nice summary Sean – Tape title edited and tags updated – thank you!