Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Steps 10 & 11 by Sandy Beach 210 Votes | 3.45 Stars
- Earl H – Steps 10 & 11, Courage to Change by Earl H 98 Votes | 3.72 Stars
- Spiritual Power of the 12 Steps by Sandy Beach 126 Votes | 3.65 Stars
- The Ego’s Biggest Worry 🙂 by Sandy Beach 227 Votes | 3.78 Stars
- The 12 Steps | part 1 of 2 by Earl H 82 Votes | 3.38 Stars
- On “Chicken-Sh*t Recovery One Liners”… by Chris R 108 Votes | 3.82 Stars
- His Story – Humorous, Covering Many Topics by Scott R 170 Votes | 3.51 Stars
- Earl H- Steps 03-05 by Earl H 104 Votes | 3.49 Stars
- Anthony H – Pacific Group Meeting by Famous AA Speakers 127 Votes | 3.65 Stars
- “The Edge” by Chris R 100 Votes | 3.86 Stars
Another AA talk trying to stick to the strict use of AA literature. There is nothing in AA literature to explain things like panic disorder and the effective tools used to heal it . If you are sober and suffering from an anxiety disorder buy a book specific to that and get healed. Henry Cloud has been outspoken about this type of talk in churches for decades. Psychology has great information available for emotional problems that work . Have been sober over 30 years and when I work with somebody new with social anxiety it’s amazing the progress they make when it is explained.
I left this type of thinking behind years ago and got well. My friends who did not are still in a constant state of low grade guilt and shame with distraction as there main tool. There is better and more effective information out there .
Very Good Way to Tool The Steps!
Nice examination of depression as a consequence of faulty dependencies. 3 legacies as a remedy for depression. Total dependency on our Higher Power is needed to relieve us of our dependencies, rooted in letting go of our character defects (steps 6-7).