Popular Speaker Tapes:
- The Nature of Alcoholic Self-Centeredness, Resentments, and Steps 3-5 by Jerry J 163 Votes | 3.34 Stars
- Next Steps – Step 2 – (Part 3) by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 53 Votes | 3.96 Stars
- 1. Lack of Power – Step 1 by "The Power to Get Free" - Joe H 113 Votes | 3.24 Stars
- Earl H- Step 12, Freedom from the Obsession, Sharing Experience by Earl H 99 Votes | 3.59 Stars
- Finding and Connecting To Your Higher Power by Sandy Beach 82 Votes | 3.66 Stars
- FUNNY!! – Ken D at 2011 Texas State Convention by Ken D 56 Votes | 3.88 Stars
- Early Sobriety – Walking Through the Challenges | 2006 by Earl H 53 Votes | 3.53 Stars
- 2. Finding the Power – Steps 2 & 3 by "The Power to Get Free" - Joe H 93 Votes | 3.28 Stars
- Part 1 – Back to The Basics of Awakening by Sandy B - Spirituality Retreat 2008 76 Votes | 3.93 Stars
- Emotional Sobriety @ West Ptld Group by Sharon B 77 Votes | 3.52 Stars
Forgot to include my name
I loved 🥰 this man and I loved 🥰 his message. Well done kind sir, well done !
One of the funniest and most heartfelt talks I’ve ever heard. A true old timer, but message is timeless. Wish I could meet this old gem
not able to download audio
The audio plays for me. but if you mean downloading the tape itself, I had to stop that a while ago as the privilege was being abused and the data transfer costs were very high.
Thanks Sue – title and tags updated 🙂
Ray G – Pacific Group Speakers – 32 years sober at time of talk. Funny story, passionate love for AA and fellowship, importance of meetings, meetings, meetings, and he portrays great gratitude.