Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Steps 3-7 in Ixtapa Mexico – 1994 by Sandy Beach 205 Votes | 3.54 Stars
- Clancy I. Sydney Australia Founders Day 2005 by Clancy I 63 Votes | 3.41 Stars
- Paul F Step Workshop – Step 1 by Paul F 77 Votes | 3.38 Stars
- Hazelden: A Night to Remember – 2009 by Earl H 59 Votes | 3.71 Stars
- Earl H- Step 12, Freedom from the Obsession, Sharing Experience by Earl H 99 Votes | 3.59 Stars
- Katie P: “Insightful, Funny, and Honest” -2009 by Katie P 60 Votes | 3.65 Stars
- Hilarious Story & The Solution Presented Simply by Earl H 790 Votes | 3.56 Stars
- Mildred F – Step 4, Fear & Sex ,19th. Spring Conference Cocoa Beach – 2009 by 50 Votes | 3.62 Stars
- Open Discussion AA Meetings Water Down The AA Message!! by Chris R 99 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- The Practice of Surrender – Ceasing to Fight Anymore by Chuck C 97 Votes | 3.55 Stars
Doing a regular “house cleaning” of my thinking and reactions/behaviors via written inventory is a total weak point in how I work the program.
Scott does a VERY thorough job going through all the nuggets in the big book regarding step 4, gives some nice insight that for me was very reinforcing and gave me a sense of healthy action to take when my thinking goes into resentment.
Love this talk. I’ve listened to it about 10 times. Deep, funny, honest and really useful to my step work. Great storyteller. Definitely worth a listen!