Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Next Steps – Emotional Sobriety – Part 2 (Step 1, Spiritual Malady examined) by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 79 Votes | 3.89 Stars
- Steps 3-7 in Ixtapa Mexico – 1994 by Sandy Beach 205 Votes | 3.54 Stars
- Hilarious Story & The Solution Presented Simply by Earl H 790 Votes | 3.56 Stars
- Audrey C. (Dallas) on March 10 2012 by 53 Votes | 3.34 Stars
- The Practice of Surrender – Ceasing to Fight Anymore by Chuck C 97 Votes | 3.55 Stars
- Unblocking The Power – Steps 4-9 by "The Power to Get Free" - Joe H 80 Votes | 3.53 Stars
- Earl Hightower – 2002 (funny, inspiring) by Earl H 89 Votes | 3.89 Stars
- Emotional Sobriety @ West Ptld Group by Sharon B 77 Votes | 3.52 Stars
- Eric C in 2000 & Stevie Ray V in 1990 by Famous AA Speakers 74 Votes | 3.35 Stars
- Steps 10, 11 and 12 in Del Mar, CA – October 18th 2006 by Sandy Beach 56 Votes | 3.61 Stars
This workshop is a total 12 step workshop although, it seems the tape with the first 3 steps started and then was cut into with the 4th step. The other 4 tapes are the 4th through the 12th step. I hope I find the first tape. If I do, I’ll let you know. ?
Thanks for that recommendation Colleen. A skype group I belong to is going through the Mark H “Next Steps” Series and there is a huge focus on regular inventory to be able to see and be rid of selfishness in order to grow spiritually. I’m glad this series dovetails with that – I will have to give it a listen 🙂
I have got so much out of this inventory series – Scott R has an amazing approach to defects and resentments that I can really relate to. I’d recommend this series for anyone at any stage of recovery, as Scott approaches inventory as a part of our regular spiritual practice, just like the BB recommends!
EYE really enjoy listening to Scott very good speaker he helps me to understand my alcholisim in ways left to my own deveices id continue to run the show ( why you ask )cause like Clancy says i could perceive the message in a totally distorted reception like a radio frequency and do the same things over and over again Scott helps me to think think think think#1 that my way was not the way,think#2 that my life is totally unmanageable think#3 that i just may have a chance to live a happy and purposefull life as he helps me to understand the Big Book which he and millions of others have recovered ya see i have hung around the rooms for 34 years now i need and want what men like Scott have he helps me to understand the program of recovery which is in the BOOK O not bragging Scott my roomate told me to listen to you over a year ago so i did you give me the enthausim like big ED M says I need for our program of recovery I just celebrated my 1 year madallion on Feb 2 2015 so thank you very much for helping me to understand what is going on in the Big Book THANKS for my sobriety all of you who CARRY THE MESSAGE GODBLESS