Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Mildred F – Step 4, Fear & Sex ,19th. Spring Conference Cocoa Beach – 2009 by 50 Votes | 3.62 Stars
- Next Steps – Step 2 – (Part 3) by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 53 Votes | 3.96 Stars
- The 12 Steps | part 1 of 2 by Earl H 82 Votes | 3.38 Stars
- Drinking’s “Side Effects” and The Solution by Sandy Beach 80 Votes | 3.64 Stars
- Doctor, Alcoholic, and Addict by Dr. Paul O 106 Votes | 3.5 Stars
- Hilarious Story & The Solution Presented Simply by Earl H 791 Votes | 3.56 Stars
- Eric C in 2000 & Stevie Ray V in 1990 by Famous AA Speakers 75 Votes | 3.36 Stars
- The Famous “Drop The Rock” Talk – 1976 by Sandy Beach 274 Votes | 3.56 Stars
- Dead Men Talking – Both Funny and Serious, Especially Good for Newcomers by Earl H 53 Votes | 4.06 Stars
- Next Steps – Emotional Sobriety – Part 1 by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 80 Votes | 3.73 Stars
I’m incredibly relieved to hear a member of Alcoholics Anonymous say what I know: “the steps won’t keep you sober”. This I also know experientially. We must remember steps are suggested; for a… path to God. I realize the importance of the Steps as the Way to a Higher Power. Yet I’ve been through the Steps, hesitating only a little at times– bang, I drink again. Russel hits it on the head when he says “freedom” and “.. authentic human being”. I’ve always portrayed masks or colors like a chameleon. Alcohol once freed me from this self centered fear. Now it must be God, ANY WAY God may show. I realize the Steps as the Way have worked, and will. I did hesitate, after all. Yet I’ll say this: I’ve previously done all I could with the Steps, only to drink again…I’ll keep working them, but God’s will may not be bound with A.A.’s Steps.
AA “Meeting Medication”…
AA All The Way!