Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Eric C in 2000 & Stevie Ray V in 1990 by Famous AA Speakers 75 Votes | 3.36 Stars
- The Archway to Freedom – Steps 7-12 by Keith L 62 Votes | 3.29 Stars
- Marty J – 6th Spirit of San Francisco CA by Marty J 196 Votes | 3.4 Stars
- Paul M in Bloomington 2013 by Paul M 79 Votes | 3.51 Stars
- Earl Hightower – 2002 (funny, inspiring) by Earl H 89 Votes | 3.89 Stars
- Sandy B: 3 Laughs a Minute, Great for Newcomers & Sponsors Alike by Sandy Beach 61 Votes | 3.84 Stars
- His Story – Humorous, Covering Many Topics by Scott R 170 Votes | 3.51 Stars
- Step 4 & 7 – The Value of Suffering by Russel S 112 Votes | 3.54 Stars
- Spiritual Power of the 12 Steps by Sandy Beach 127 Votes | 3.66 Stars
- Anthony H – Pacific Group Meeting by Famous AA Speakers 127 Votes | 3.65 Stars
My mother used to go to a group called emotional health anonymous and I heard a tape Ted did when he spoke at their group.i was not a alcoholic then when I first heard her listening to the tape and and was inspired even then.now I am in the fellowship some 26 years later myself and I never forgot this guy.he was inspring to me and he’s inspiring now.god bless you ted.
Thanks for the comment John, I changed the title and added a couple of tags.
Love Ted.H had his whole tape. Omg he is so funny and cool. Thank you for sharing this.
I like these better than group . I can’t hear or see as good as using my kindle.
So glad to have found some Ted H tapes, I had got a copy of one of his tapes from Little Rock when I got sober in 1984. Carried with me until I lost it a couple of years ago, so sorry to hear he has passed.
This is the first time I have come across his tapes but like the other comment says a powerful message orated with pure passion and conviction for the alcoholic to be awakened , in a very humours way . Although he has passed away from us , the blessing is that the message based on the program is still as powerful
Ted was my sponser for awhile.
I still use his materials to help others.
He got it about alcoholism
and about ACA issues
which he touches on well in the way that AA can allow and relate to
Most of all he makes me laugh still
Thank you Ted
I READ YOUR COMMENT ABOUT TED H====[[ NOT A TYPIST ]] AND THAT HE WAS YOUR SPONSOR==== I BOUGHT HIS CD AT A CONFRENCE A FEW YEARS AGO AND AM CAVITAVATED BY HIS STORY AND TAKE ON AA—-NOT MEETING HIM IS ONE OF MY REGRETS IN AA—TED GOT SOBER IN 68—ME 76===IF YOU COULD TELL ME MORE ABOUT HIS HISTORY…I WOULD APRECIATE IT—-I ASKED CLANCY ABOUT HIM—HE HAD LITTLE TO SAY—THANKYOU FOR POSTING YOUR REVIEW===ANTHONY M BUZAS [[ TONY B ]] ==25 JONES AVE ==FLOURTOWN PA 19031==215 836 1650 PH—
SINCERELY TONY B
Would you have Ted’s 12 step workshop study with a figure holding a heavy pencil?
I have lost mine and would love to use it again.
Ted Harbaugh’s “Quit Messing Around” tape was the first audio tape I listened to in early recovery back in 2000. His message resonated with me then and it still does. I consider him to be among the most inspirational speakers I’ve ever heard. Although he has passed on, I’m hopeful that someday I’ll have the opportunity to meet and talk with him.