Popular Speaker Tapes:
- FUNNY!! – Ken D at 2011 Texas State Convention by Ken D 56 Votes | 3.88 Stars
- Personal Stories Part 2 – Relief from the Obsession by Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book Audio 55 Votes | 3.49 Stars
- The 12 Steps | part 1 of 2 by Earl H 82 Votes | 3.38 Stars
- Next Steps – Emotional Sobriety – Part 1 by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 80 Votes | 3.73 Stars
- Steps 1 & 2 – 1995 by Sandy Beach 217 Votes | 3.47 Stars
- The Practice of Surrender – Ceasing to Fight Anymore by Chuck C 97 Votes | 3.55 Stars
- Steps 6 & 7 | 22nd. Spring Conference May 2012 by Sandy Beach 83 Votes | 3.82 Stars
- Next Steps – Step 2 – (Part 3) by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 53 Votes | 3.96 Stars
- Betty F. – Denial and the “Hidden Alcoholic” by Famous AA Speakers 78 Votes | 3.4 Stars
- Earl H- Steps 08-09 by Earl H 75 Votes | 3.39 Stars
This is a TERRIBLE tape!! One of the absolute worse I’ve ever heard. I can feel his ego coming out at me during his talk.
Oh poor you
Tim you’ll live forever on this tape😂😂
Always enjoy listening to Clancy I. for the last 40 years!!!
He is the best!
hes so dead on about the plight of this disease
Love Clancy great information and very entertaining talks
Humorous old timer — lots of sarcasm about his old behaviors. Passionate about the Program. Can be tagged with Sponsorship and relapse — solid messages about both.
Title and tags updated – thank you!