Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Audrey C. (Dallas) on March 10 2012 by 53 Votes | 3.34 Stars
- Earl H- Steps 08-09 by Earl H 75 Votes | 3.39 Stars
- Marty J – 6th Spirit of San Francisco CA by Marty J 196 Votes | 3.4 Stars
- Personal Stories Part 2 – Relief from the Obsession by Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book Audio 55 Votes | 3.49 Stars
- The Nature of Alcoholic Self-Centeredness, Resentments, and Steps 3-5 by Jerry J 163 Votes | 3.34 Stars
- Mark L. AA Stand Up Comic – FUNNY!! by Famous AA Speakers 72 Votes | 3.46 Stars
- Chuck C – “A New Pair of Glasses” Part 1 by A New Pair of Glasses 101 Votes | 3.48 Stars
- Steps 10 & 11 (Powerful, Deep, & Thought Provoking) by Sandy Beach 163 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- His Story – Humorous, Covering Many Topics by Scott R 170 Votes | 3.51 Stars
- Astrid – Excellent, Articulate Speaker! by Astrid H 167 Votes | 3.89 Stars
Heard him in 1982 in San Diego. Did not get sober until 1998. Then was in a crisis in Florida in 2009 and grabbed a speaker tape from the local club that said bill w. I listened to the message and realized it was the priest I heard at my first meeting. Then I got joe and Charlie step study cd and they talked about the Irish priest that studied in Rome. What a miracle!
An absolutely amazing speaker, who is also a priest. Father Bill, who Ken D. also talks about, has quite a story to tell. Possible tags could include higher power, Spirituality/God, Spiritual Experience, Concerns with a higher power, & moment of clarity.
These AA clergy tapes are not well summarized yet IMHO – thanks for jumping in and bringing this one out into the light Mary. Tags updated 🙂