Popular Speaker Tapes:
- The Practice of Surrender – Ceasing to Fight Anymore by Chuck C 97 Votes | 3.55 Stars
- Personal Stories Part 2 – Relief from the Obsession by Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book Audio 55 Votes | 3.49 Stars
- Recovery, Spirituality, & Meditation by Mark Houston 106 Votes | 3.57 Stars
- Steps 10 & 11 (Powerful, Deep, & Thought Provoking) by Sandy Beach 163 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- Bob D – Step 4 , Fear & Sex at Woodstock of AA, Cocoa Beach FL. May 2010 by Bob D 88 Votes | 3.64 Stars
- The Nature of Alcoholic Self-Centeredness, Resentments, and Steps 3-5 by Jerry J 166 Votes | 3.36 Stars
- Unblocking The Power – Steps 4-9 by "The Power to Get Free" - Joe H 82 Votes | 3.54 Stars
- Early Sobriety – Walking Through the Challenges | 2006 by Earl H 54 Votes | 3.56 Stars
- Open Discussion AA Meetings Water Down The AA Message!! by Chris R 99 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- Betty F. – Denial and the “Hidden Alcoholic” by Famous AA Speakers 78 Votes | 3.4 Stars
Listening to Holly yet again. She is my hero. She reminds me of why I keep comming back. Been clean and sober since Sept 4, 1984. Thanks to Holly for all the inspiration.
I am blown away at how Holly has thoroughly defined each step with clarity. I have been struggling with this disease since 1991, on November 12th I will have 3 months sober I am going through steps 1-3 with a temporary sponsor and I am looking to join a group and put myself in the middle of the program this time. I have finally surrendered and accepted that I am a alcoholic and cannot take the first drink. I will be playing Holly’s tape over and over because I love the way she breaks down the steps and has made them come alive for me. I would love to met her and would love it if she could be my sponsor. 🙂 Stay Blessed Holly and Thank you for sharing your recovery with us.
Great to hear, Laurie 🙂 Thanks for your summary, added “steps presented simply” tag 🙂
Holly is awesome I do suggest her to the newcomer she’s great and covers all 12 steps…