Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Steps 3-7 in Ixtapa Mexico – 1994 by Sandy Beach 206 Votes | 3.54 Stars
- Emotional Sobriety @ West Ptld Group by Sharon B 77 Votes | 3.52 Stars
- Earl Hightower – 2002 (funny, inspiring) by Earl H 89 Votes | 3.89 Stars
- Alcoholic Self-Centeredness by Jerry J 260 Votes | 3.35 Stars
- Sandy B: 3 Laughs a Minute, Great for Newcomers & Sponsors Alike by Sandy Beach 61 Votes | 3.84 Stars
- Chris R: Self-Centeredness, Inventory, Step 4 by Chris R 308 Votes | 3.6 Stars
- Steps 10 & 11 (Powerful, Deep, & Thought Provoking) by Sandy Beach 163 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- How the Mental Obsession Blocks All Sense of Consequences by Katie P 63 Votes | 3.22 Stars
- The Practice of Surrender – Ceasing to Fight Anymore by Chuck C 97 Votes | 3.55 Stars
- Katie P: “Insightful, Funny, and Honest” -2009 by Katie P 60 Votes | 3.65 Stars
Thank you I needed this today!
thank you so much I neede this today!
This is exactly what I needed to hear this morning. It places points apart and brings them together perfectly. Thanks Tom.
I wish I could have seen the drawings he was making on the board, but he was explaining them well enough that I could get the gist. This is an uplifting talk on doing something counter-intuitive: finding serenity by not asking the world to conform to our wishes, but adjusting ourselves to what already is in the world.