Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Steps 3-7 in Ixtapa Mexico – 1994 by Sandy Beach 206 Votes | 3.54 Stars
- Anthony H – Pacific Group Meeting by Famous AA Speakers 127 Votes | 3.65 Stars
- The Famous “Drop The Rock” Talk – 1976 by Sandy Beach 274 Votes | 3.56 Stars
- Spiritual Principles – 2002 by Sandy Beach 89 Votes | 3.84 Stars
- Earl H – Steps 10 & 11, Courage to Change by Earl H 98 Votes | 3.72 Stars
- On “Chicken-Sh*t Recovery One Liners”… by Chris R 108 Votes | 3.82 Stars
- Marty J – 6th Spirit of San Francisco CA by Marty J 196 Votes | 3.4 Stars
- Next Steps – Step 2 – (Part 3) by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 53 Votes | 3.96 Stars
- Steps 6 & 7 | 22nd. Spring Conference May 2012 by Sandy Beach 83 Votes | 3.82 Stars
- Earl H- Step 12, Freedom from the Obsession, Sharing Experience by Earl H 100 Votes | 3.6 Stars
This is wonderful. How to practice applied love.
Speaker, I believe, is Fr. John C. Ford who played an important role in the early days of AA. This audio Unconditional Love & his other one is so appreciated ….thank you.
This speaker packs a lot of power into a relatively short talk. A simple yet unique way of looking at love.
I highly recommend this particular speaker on this subject that I believe is vitally important to our spiritual condition and quality of our sobriety. I only wish I knew who he was and if he has any other “tapes” available for listening. In my opinion this is a tape that more people should be aware of and share for the benefit of others.
He has heart of god…heart of man…touch of god…that’s what I found so far…he’s a Jesuit priest…name is father john…last name I’m unsure of…Powe or poll or pool…doesn’t come up in seaches