Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Audrey C. (Dallas) on March 10 2012 by 53 Votes | 3.34 Stars
- Steps 10 & 11 by Sandy Beach 210 Votes | 3.45 Stars
- His Story – Humorous, Covering Many Topics by Scott R 170 Votes | 3.51 Stars
- Recovery, Spirituality, & Meditation by Mark Houston 106 Votes | 3.57 Stars
- Jack B – Steps 1-6 in Darwin, Australia by Jack Brennan 50 Votes | 3.16 Stars
- Chuck C – “A New Pair of Glasses” Part 1 by A New Pair of Glasses 101 Votes | 3.48 Stars
- Earl H – Steps 1 & 2 by Earl H 480 Votes | 3.52 Stars
- Relapse Prevention by Chris R 88 Votes | 3.9 Stars
- Quit playing God! by Russel S 61 Votes | 3.41 Stars
- The Ego’s Biggest Worry 🙂 by Sandy Beach 229 Votes | 3.79 Stars
Why should I sit through a story of someone explain how they drank from 12to 45 we all know how to drink. We don’t wanna hear it and we’re sick of it. There’s a bunch of new sobriety who focus on the big book and they are out there kicking ass in life we wanna hear that. Because what aa is turning into a bi ch of drunkalogs
Ahhh – you’re referring to Chris R’s share. While his attitude is the most “angry” I have ever heard, I have to agree with his sentiment – share one’s experience with The Solution rather than spending the bulk of one’s share on “War Stories”. I come from an AA culture that does not speak about The Solution in much amount or depth, or how they are working The Steps in their daily lives and growing in spiritual awareness – its other stuff, and i know it makes me choose not go to as many meetings as a result.
That said, those non-program focused meetings are still helping keep people sober, so who knows, maybe Chris and I both got it all wrong 🙂
Stupid is as stupid does you “stupid” moron.