Popular Speaker Tapes:
- Hazelden: A Night to Remember – 2009 by Earl H 59 Votes | 3.71 Stars
- Part 1 – Back to The Basics of Awakening by Sandy B - Spirituality Retreat 2008 76 Votes | 3.93 Stars
- Marty J – 6th Spirit of San Francisco CA by Marty J 196 Votes | 3.4 Stars
- Step 6 Talk by Russel S 55 Votes | 3.96 Stars
- Spiritual Principles – 2002 by Sandy Beach 89 Votes | 3.84 Stars
- Next Steps – Step 2 – (Part 3) by Emotional Sobriety Workshop - Dave F and Mark Houston 53 Votes | 3.96 Stars
- Anthony H. @ Union Park Group in Orlando – 1996 by Famous AA Speakers 213 Votes | 3.48 Stars
- Open Discussion AA Meetings Water Down The AA Message!! by Chris R 99 Votes | 3.58 Stars
- Steps 6 & 7 | 22nd. Spring Conference May 2012 by Sandy Beach 83 Votes | 3.82 Stars
- Spiritual Power of the 12 Steps by Sandy Beach 126 Votes | 3.65 Stars
Thank you Russell.
Just back from a funeral,a friend died suddenly,he’s not an alcoholic and not in the fellowship of AA, but he found a God of his understanding before he died. The ceremony wasn’t sad,it was beautiful. On returning home I clicked on a random speaker and listened to Russel. I don’t have a religion as such but have learned thru AA to have an open mind in these matters. Russel points out that alcohol is a symptom of the disease, it’s a spiritual malady. He suggests we don’t “Drop The God Ball” and that we come to AA crushed, hopeless, helpless, arrogant, defiant drunks who can become willing to believe when we open our minds and are receptive. He believes there is power in our testimonies, in our stories, this is how it works, I’m told… and I believe it.